Posten Norge is a Nordic mail and logistics company that creates and delivers complete communications and logistics solutions. The Norwegian postal service is known as Posten Norge (lit. 'Norwegian Post'). Their mission is to make daily life easier and the world a smaller place. With their two brands, Posten for the private market and Bring for the business market, they meet the market. The Norwegian Ministry of Transport and Communications owned the company, which had a monopoly on the distribution of letters weighing less than 50g throughout the country until 2016. In Norway, there are 30 post offices and 1400 retail outlet locations.In 2002, Norway Post purchased 57% of the shares in CityMail, a private Swedish postal company, and the remaining 43% in the first quarter of 2006. Nor-Cargo, Frigoscandia, Pan Nordic Logistics, Scanex B.V., and Nettlast Hadeland, all of which have their own subsidiaries, are also owned or partly owned by Norway Post.In Norway, the Group operates over 1400 points of sale in the form of post offices and Post in Shops. Posten Norge serves the market through two brands: Posten and Bring. Posten provides services to private customers, operates the post office network, and distributes daily postal mail to the entire Norwegian population. Bring is a mail and logistics company based in the Nordic region that consists of specialists with specialized knowledge in their fields.These can not be sent by post:weapons and ammunition fireworks and other pyrotechnic equipment (such as smoke bombs, smoke cartridges, hoods or dynamite)explosives and flammable substancesnarcotic substanceslive and dead animals, including remains of dead animals - except for insectscounterfeit goods / pirated goodsvaluable content in ordinary letters, such as precious stones, gold jewelry, money or securities

900+ Carriers and Postal Services

Parcel Tracker provides tracking both for international postal services (delivery services run by countries) and for couriers (private companies such as UPS and FedEx).

View All